I’m having trouble…deleting my account.
Once you’re registered for go, you have the option of deleting your account. Here’s how to do it:
1. Login to the GO artist portal.
2. Navigate to “Hi, [your username]” on the upper right hand corner of the page. Select SETTINGS from the drop-down list.
3. At the bottom of the SETTINGS page, click the checkbox that says “Delete my account forever.”
Why would you want to delete your account? The most common reason is that you need to change a setting that is fixed during registration. For example:
- You cannot change your username after registration.
- You cannot switch from individual artist registration to artist group registration or vice versa.
- You cannot change your authentication method after registration (for example, if your registration was linked to your Twitter, Facebook, or Google account, you cannot unlink it).
In order to change any of these settings, you must delete your account entirely and re-create it using the correct settings. Follow the instructions above to delete your account, and note that the system requires 24 hours to fully purge your information. After 24 hours, you can navigate to the site and click REGISTER NOW to create a new account.